Posts is where you can manage all listings, rentals, and requests that you've created.
If you're an Admin, it will be located in the Admin Toolbar on the left panel of AxM.
If you're a Standard User, it will be located in the drop-down menu at the top right.
Here's how to track and manage all of your Posts:
- Go to Posts.
- Select Listings, Rentals, or Requests to manage.
- Use the filters to find a specific Post.
These are Active Posts that are currently displayed in the marketplace for users to make Offers on.
- Click on Active
- Click the ellipsis and select Edit, Duplicate, Deactivate, Delete, or Mark Completed.
- For organizations that don’t require in-app payments, Posts can be Marked complete when an item has been exchanged off-platform (not through the Rheaply platform).
Posts that were not published can be saved as a Draft and can be Edited, Activated, Duplicated, or Deleted.
- Click on Drafts.
- Click the ellipsis to Edit and complete all remaining fields.
Posts that expire are removed from the marketplace until they are Renewed or Duplicated.
- Click Expired.
- Click the ellipsis and Edit, Renew, or Duplicate the Post.
- Renew will make the Post active again and Duplicate will create another Draft of the Post.
Posts that no longer have remaining quantity will automatically be moved to this section until the Post is Duplicated and the quantity updated.
- Click on None Available.
- Click the ellipsis and Duplicate.
- Update the quantity and publish the Post.
Active Posts that have been Deactivated can be found in this section. Inactive Posts can be Activated again or Duplicated.
- Click on Inactive.
- Click the ellipsis and select Active or Duplicate.
Save time by editing multiple Posts at once! While managing your posts:
- Select multiple posts by clicking the checkbox on the left-hand side of the table.
- Click the pencil then select which field you would like to edit (or all fields).
- Edit the resulting field, then click Apply (or Update if editing all fields).