As a Buyer, once you receive an item, mark an order received to complete the transaction.
- For organizations that have Payments enabled: an order must be paid for in order for the Seller to mark it delivered (the order status must be Active - Paid or Active - Delivered).
- For organizations that have Payments disabled: an order must be Active or Active - Delivered in order for the Buyer to mark it received.
Who can do this?
- Buyers (recipient)
Where is it done?
- When viewing an order
- Access your order one of two ways:
- Go to your notifications and click on the notification related to the order you want to mark received.
- Go through the related offer. In the menu click Exchange center, then click Listings and find the offer related to the listing you are purchasing. Then click the offer to view it, then click View order.
When viewing an Active or Active - Delivered Order (or Active - Paid if Payments is enabled for your organization), click Mark item received to mark the order received and complete the transaction.