Once a Seller accepts your offer an Active Order is created. If the Seller’s organization has Payments enabled, you will pay for the order online via credit card or ACH.
- The Seller’s organization has Payments enabled.
- Order status must be Active - Unpaid
Who can do this?
- Buyers (recipient)
Where is it done?
- View order
- Access your order one of two ways:
- Go to your notifications and click on the notification related to the order you want to pay for.
- Go through the related offer. In the menu click Exchange center, then click Listings and find the offer related to the listing you are purchasing. Then click the offer to view it, then click View order.
- When viewing an Active - Unpaid Order, you will be able to select or add a payment method, then click Pay to pay for the order.
Once an order is successfully paid for, make sure to message the Seller to coordinate logistics. Once you receive the order click Mark item received to complete the order.