Buyers or Sellers are able to cancel an order while it is active. Canceling an order will refill listing quantity to the original listing and let either party know that the items should be returned and any associated payment must be refunded. Currently, refunds and returns are coordinated via the Rheaply customer success team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Order status must be in one of the following: Active, Active - Unpaid, Active - Paid, Active - Delivered.
- Completed orders cannot be canceled.
Who can do this?
- Buyers (recipient)
- Sellers (post)
Where is it done?
- When viewing an order
- Access your order one of two ways:
- Go to your notifications and click on the notification related to the order you want to pay for.
- Go through the related offer. In the menu click Exchange center, then click Listings and find the offer related to the listing you are purchasing. Then click the offer to view it, then click View order.
- When viewing an order, at the very bottom of the page, click Cancel order.
A confirmation window will appear detailing what will happen. Click Yes to cancel the order. Email email@example.com if you need assistance with a refund or return.