The estimated embodied carbon avoided report on the Rheaply platform allows admins to view the estimated embodied carbon avoided from the reuse of items in their organization. This report:
- Enables admin users to contextualize the impact of resource exchanges as an environmental benefit for your organization.
- Displays the estimated embodied carbon avoided from exchanged items as facilitated by the Rheaply platform.
- Depends on listing items with must-have details filled out: standard category and weight per unit.
- Functions according to Rheaply categories that align with a database provided by our partner, WAP Sustainability Consulting.
Who can view this?
Where is it done?
- Reports > All tab > Estimated embodied carbon avoided
- Reports > Sustainability tab > Estimated embodied carbon avoided
- Navigate to the Date range filter to choose a time frame to view the report
- View the environmental impact from the Estimated embodied carbon avoided metric card
- This is a total of the estimated embodied carbon avoided from exchanges across the platform during the selected date range.
- View the range of environmental impact from the chart: Estimated embodied carbon avoided over time.
- It displays the estimated embodied carbon avoided per day, month, and year.
- Click on the “Group by” filter on the chart to adjust the time intervals.
- Click on the “What is this report telling me?” help modal for more information about:
- How you can read the information from the report.
- The disclaimer for the data.
- User guidelines for data usage.
- Click on the “How was this report made?” Help modal for more information about:
- The scope of the data.
- Definitions of the report.
- Data calculations.
- Assumptions for the report.