1. What defines ‘reuse’ for this report?
- Both Accepted and Completed offer statuses signify reuse exchanges and are included in the report.
- When the user views the data by date range, the date of when the offer was accepted will be generated in the report.
- The report applies to exchanges within organizations only.
2. What might the categories be? How is this decided/prioritized? (Historically? vs Potentially?)
- This report is limited to accepted and completed offers for listings associated with Rheaply’s available standard categories.
- The embodied carbon emission factors were assigned to WAP Sustainability’s product categories.
- Each WAP Sustainability Consulting product category was subsequently mapped to the closest aligned standard categories on the Rheaply Platform.
- For the beta release, we wanted to prevent the dependency of mapping against each and every new custom category that is created.
3. Should we refrain from encouraging use of and/or presenting listings with pounds as our new standard?
- No, users should continue to choose pounds if preferred.
- Any unit of weight they select will be converted to the ideal unit (kg) for the estimated embodied carbon calculation in our backend.